Terms and Conditions:
"Promotion" means the ‘WIN a Star Wars Inspired Holiday to Croatia.’
"Promoter" means Wilkinson Sword UK Ltd, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP13 6DG.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion and their respective immediate families.
2. Internet access and email address is required to enter.
3. A maximum of 3 entries is accepted per household.
4. No Purchase Necessary application in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
5. The promotion opens at 00.01 01.10.17 and closes 23.59 01.05.18.
How to enter:
6. Entry via purchase of a promotional pack (England, Scotland, Wales) To enter via the purchase route, entrants must purchase one of the following promotional packs: Xtreme 3 Sensitive 4pk, Hydro 3, Hydro 5 Sensitive, Hydro 5, Hydro 5 + 4 blades, Hydro 5 + 12 blades.
7. The offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion and their respective immediate families.
8. Visit Wilkinsonsword.co.uk/starwars and enter the code from pack and your details for entry into the draw.
9. Entry via the No Purchase Necessary (NPN) route (Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland only)
To enter via the No Purchase Necessary route, entrants must visit Wilkinsonsword.co.uk/starwars and enter their details for entry into the draw.
10. NPN entries have the same chance of winning as non NPN entries and all other provisions of these rules shall apply equally to entries via the NPN route.
11. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received by the Closing Date on 01.05.18.
12. he winner will be contacted by email within 3 days of the draw date. The prize must be claimed within 7 days of email notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
13. The prize includes: Roundtrip flights for four people (sharing one large family room) to Dubrovnik. Transfers from available international UK airport/hotel/Croatian airport included. 4 nights/5 days in a 5-star hotel in Dubrovnik, prize consists of 1 large family room with 2 double beds. Additional rooms will be at the cost of the winner. Star Wars: The Last Jedi VIP Movie Locations Tour. Otherworldly caves kayak tour. Dining experience at Restaurant Nautika Ancient Old Town and City Walls walking tour, with cable ride included. Exclusive Elaphiti Islands small group cruise. Travel Insurance.
14. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd will be handling the complete fulfillment of the prize.
15. At least one winner travelling must be over the age of 18 years. U18s need parental consent and must be accompanied by an adult.
16. Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday.All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable.
17. Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
18. Personal Information about prize winner will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winner.
19. Winner must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
20. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winner, etc) DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
21. The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and August.
22. The winner must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize.
23. Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
24. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those travelling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
25. Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
26. Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use the Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Disney") name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this Travel Package or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney's name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
27. The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm Ltd. and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
28. Winner must retain packaging (for all entries via the promotional pack purchase route) for inspection if required. We reserve the right to ask for these to validate a win. This does not apply to entries via the No Purchase Necessary route in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.Only three entries per household is allowed. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified.
29. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that are not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
30. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost or corrupted as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
31. The Promoter shall not be held responsible for the failure by any third party involved in this Promotion to fulfil their obligations, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure to the winners of the Promotion in order to avoid undue consumer disappointment.
32. Only valid promotional codes will be accepted. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid codes.
33. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way when the product packaging is opened. If you cannot read your code due to a genuine printing error, please return the packaging to the Promoter at Star Wars Promotion, Sword House, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, HP13 6DG, United Kingdom. Please include your name, email and full address details and a replacement code will be sent to you.
34. The Promoter's decision is final in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
36. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
37. The full name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by sending an SAE to Star Wars Promotion, Sword House, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, HP13 6DG, United Kingdom during the period of 2 months following the closing date of the Promotion stating "Star Wars Winners List".
39. The winner agrees to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion.
40. Entrants agree that the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors, advertisers and promotional agencies shall have no liability, except and to the extent that it is not permissible by law to exclude liability (such as liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or breach of contract), in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prize which is awarded.
41. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
42. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and each entrant hereby irrecoverably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.